BBL Lexington – Surgeon Training & Validation Testing
Birthplace of American Liberty and home of Boston Bioskills Lab!
Discover Boston Bioskills Labs’ state-of-the-art bioskills lab training center located only 11 miles from Boston’s Logan Airport. Our 8,000 sq. foot facility houses two main labs that can accommodate up to 15 stations with C-arms and a private OR Suite for smaller 1-2 station labs. You’ll love our facility’s unique features like the 190″ HD projector screen and 80″ monitor display in our large lecture and rooms, including AV connectivity throughout the lab.
Between training sessions, relax in our spacious reception area and lounge with a bar and comfortable seating perfect for a post-event recap with key clients and guests. Our headquarters and flagship facility is located in the historical location of Lexington, settled in 1641 as a farming community, and it’s where the “Battle of Lexington,” the first shots of the American Revolutionary War, took place on April 19, 1775. It’s definitely not your average training center!
Lab Features & Amentities
- Lab space to accommodate large and small events – up to 20 stations (15 with C-arms)
- Lecture room for up to 70 persons with 190” screen, live-stream video and Sonos audio for direct communication between Lab and auditorium
- Large conference room for up to 65 persons with 190” screen and live-stream video and Sonos audio for direct communication between Lab and large conference room
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms
- Spacious lounge for hosting guests and debriefing after event
- Instrumentation and equipment: OR-grade electric, adjustable diving-board style radiolucent OR tables with OR-standard rails that allow Clark-socket attachments, OR grade ceiling mounted surgical lights with cameras, C-Arms, Bovie electrocautery, Arthroscopic tower, OR-grade suction, OR-grade instrument sets including scalpel, hemostat, dissection scissors, weitlaner self-retainer, needle drivers and many more
About our Lexington Location
One Hartwell Place (first floor), Lexington, MA 02421
FREE on-site parking – 389 spaces
Food Truck Pavilion
Fitness Center with Lockers & Showers
Location – Lexington, MA:
Lexington is located 11 miles (17 km) from downtown Boston.
Settled in 1641 as a farming community, Lexington is a well-known historical location where the first shots of the American Revolutionary War were fired during the “Battle of Lexington” on April 19, 1775. It is also home to Minute Man National Historical Park.