Teach Train Inspire
We provide full-service cadaveric Labs outfitted with the latest operating room equipment. It’s the place where physicians, health professionals and Clinical Research Investigators learn new surgical procedures, design, validate and test the next generation of medical devices.
Our facilities offer the latest advancements in technology and equipment, making it an ideal setting for hosting:
EVENT HOSTING FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS IN MA, AND RI
Boston Bioskills Labs locations have hosted numerous medical professionals from across the globe as they train and lecture staff and colleagues on groundbreaking tools and practices that are helping transform their respective medical field.
CLINICAL TRIAL RESEARCH & VALIDATION TESTING IN MA, AND RI
Dozens of medical device manufacturers and sales groups have partnered with BBL as part of their trials and sales efforts. Whether you are looking to host FDA trials in a controlled lab setting, or have a product ready for market that you are hoping to showcase for medical professionals, BBL is the ideal setting!
MEDICAL SCHOOL FELLOWSHIP TRAINING IN MA, AND RI
Our Providence and Lexington locations are located among some of the United States’ most prestigious medical schools. Schools like Yale, Brown, Harvard and Boston University have hosted events with BBL to help students achieve their full potential as they transition into the medical field.
Instrumentation & Equipment at boston bioskills lab
- OR-grade electric, adjustable diving-board style radiolucent OR tables with OR-standard rails that allow Clark-socket attachments
- OR grade ceiling mounted surgical lights with camera
- C-ArmsBovie electrocautery
- Arthroscopic tower
- OR-grade suction
- OR-grade instrument sets including scalpel, hemostat, dissection scissors, weitlaner self-retainer, needle drivers and many more
audiovisual equipment & tech resources at boston bioskills lab
Boston Bioskills Lab conference rooms are designed and appointed to accommodate both large and small groups in a comfortable setting. Each conference room is connected to the in-house A/V system for enhanced and integrated communications.-grade electric, adjustable diving-board style radiolucent OR tables wit
- 70 person conference center
- 120 inch projector screen
- 30-person large conf room
- 12-person conf room
- 50 person conference center
- 100-inch projector screen with integrated streaming from laptop or mobile device
- 12-person conference room
- The cutting-edge A/V system allows telecasting to any of the monitors/video projections conveniently placed throughout the lab and conference areas, or for recording to a thumb drive for later viewing.
- Locker rooms provide comfortable changing areas and scrubs are always provided.
- Lounge area is an optimal way to de-brief learning event with guests
The Next Generation
in Surgeon Training.
Revolutionize your medical training experience.