Boston Bioskills Lab – Providence (BBL Providence) is a cutting-edge bioskills training center located in Providence, RI, just a hop, skip, and a jump away from TF Green Airport. Our impressive 5,000 square foot facility boasts two separate Lab areas that can accommodate up to eight surgical stations. With a 45-seat lecture room, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and a spacious conference room area, our lab is designed to provide the most engaging and informative bioskills training experience possible.
Our state-of-the-art facility features a 100” HD projector screen that provides AV connectivity with the lab, enabling a seamless and immersive experience. Between training sessions, you can relax in our spacious reception area and lounge, which features a bar and comfortable seating, perfect for a post event recap with key clients and guests. And don’t forget, we are located in the heart of downtown Providence’s vibrant Federal Hill district. Not only are we within walking distance of many downtown attractions, hotels, and restaurants, but there is no shortage of entertainment and culture in the area.
Come experience the best in bioskills training at BBL Providence – we can’t wait to show you what we’re all about!
Fellowship (Lab) Training in Providence
At BBL Providence, our facility in the Federal Hill district of Providence, Rhode Island is ideally situated to meet all your medical training needs. Located in the heart of the city and with close proximity to Brown University, we provide innovative surgical procedures to future physicians and Brown Fellows. Our lab is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, and our conference spaces can accommodate groups of all sizes and needs. So why wait? Book now with BBL Providence and help develop the Next Generation of skilled and confident surgeons.
About our Providence Location
- 50 person conference center
- 100-inch projector screen with integrated streaming from laptop or mobile device
- 12-person conference room
- The cutting-edge A/V system allows telecasting to any of the monitors conveniently placed throughout the lab and conference areas, or for recording to a thumb drive.
Boston Bioskills Providence Lab Features & Amenities
- Lab space to accommodate large and small events – up to 12 stations.
- Auditorium for up to 50 persons with 100” screen, live-stream video and audio for direct communication between Lab and auditorium
- Large conference room for up to 15 persons with 100” screen and live-stream video and audio for direct communication between Lab and large conference room
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms
- Spacious lounge for hosting guests and debriefing after event
- Instrumentation and equipment: OR-grade electric, adjustable diving-board style radiolucent OR tables with OR-standard rails that allow Clark-socket attachments, surgical lights, C-Arms, Bovie electrocautery, Arthroscopic tower, OR-grade suction, OR-grade instrument sets including scalpel, hemostat, dissection scissors, weitlaner self-retainer, needle drivers and many more