BBL Providence – Surgeon Training & Validation Testing
Boston Bioskills Lab – Providence (BBL Providence) is located in Providence, RI, only 8 miles from TF Green Airport. Our bioskills training center features 5,000 square feet of space with two separate Lab areas capable of hosting eight surgical stations, a 45-seat stadium-seating auditorium, men’s and women’s locker rooms and a large conference room area. Our state-of-the-art facility features a 100” HD projector screen that includes AV connectivity with the lab. Between training sessions, relax in our spacious reception area and lounge, which features a bar and comfortable seating for a post event recap with key clients and guests. Located in the heart of downtown Providence (Federal Hill district), BBL Providence is within walking distance of many downtown attractions, hotels and restaurants.
Our facility in “Little Rhody” (Federal Hill District – Providence, RI) is located in the heart of the city with close proximity to Brown University. To help prepare for a career in medicine, many future physicians and Brown Fellows have utilized BBL to train and practice on innovative complex surgical procedures. Our lab and conference spaces are suitable for groups of all sizes and needs. Book your lab today with BBL Providence and see how we help prepare and train the Next Generation of Surgeons.
meeting space ammenities:
- 50 person conference center
- 100-inch projector screen with integrated streaming from laptop or mobile device
- 12-person conference room
- The cutting-edge A/V system allows telecasting to any of the monitors/video projections conveniently placed throughout the lab and conference areas, or for recording to a thumb drive for later viewing.
Key Lab features:
- Lab space to accommodate large and small events – up to 12 stations.
- Auditorium for up to 45 persons with 100” screen, live-stream video and audio for direct communication between Lab and auditorium
- Large conference room for up to 15 persons with 100” screen and live-stream video and audio for direct communication between Lab and large conference room
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms
- Spacious lounge for hosting guests and debriefing after event
- Instrumentation and equipment: OR-grade electric, adjustable diving-board style radiolucent OR tables with OR-standard rails that allow Clark-socket attachments, surgical lights, C-Arms, Bovie electrocautery, Arthroscopic tower, OR-grade suction, OR-grade instrument sets including scalpel, hemostat, dissection scissors, weitlaner self-retainer, needle drivers and many more